Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What's Spring Break without the Facebook Tags?!?

I am up at 4:30am so I suppose I could use that as the reason for being so introspective.  I'll keep it short, in hopes that I fall back to bed...
--Ever watch a group of girls take a photo?  After said photo is taken, they all gather around the camera and make sure no one is blinking and that no one looks fat/pale/lazy-eyed.  A collective sigh is uttered if all look satisfactory, knowing that this photo can be posted on facebook, tagged accordingly so that everyone in said picture can let their friends and minor acquaintances know how much fun they are having when they aren't on facebook.

After a rousing few days in Portland, Oregon with by b.f.f. Tuuli and regular friend Brianna (no, I love her, too) I had roughly 150 photos proving that I actually have friends and was able to ride a bike AND drink beers at a concert.  On the walk home from the bar, the following happens:

Bri: Hey Maura, I'm real drunk so lets just hash it out now.
Me: k
Bri: I accidentally deleted all your photos.
Me: no, you couldn't have...
::::::looks at camera, sees "no images" on photo viewer
Me: yelling/cursing/crying/denouncing technology and Snyder

I hope to rectify this with some techie help.  Snyder, I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment